13arts | Sisters

by - 9/04/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hellohello!

There is nothing better than going through minibooks. They are so pretty, they always tell a story, so many beautiful details and pretty things. I'm a minibook freak. Or fan. However you want to call it.
This circle shaped minibook is made with 13arts 'Strenght in Numbers' collection, which I totally adore for its colors and patterns. It's so fresh!
I picked up some black and white photos of my girls and cut them to circle shape too. Then with simple embellishments, like the chipboard title, I received this wonderfully sweet minibook. Girls love it, so my goal is achieved.

See the original post at 13arts blog.
Thank you for stopping here today!

Terhi

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!